Explosives Detection Dog Handler
We are offering full time PAYE contracts,
The right Candidate:
- Needs to have proven EDD operational background (Military, Police, NASDU Lv4 or equivalent)
- A proven 5-year checkable work history is required so that the successful applicant can be vetted to industry standard.
- Be able to operate and work as part of a team
- Have the ability to use your own initiative and make a dynamic risk assessment
- Be confident dealing with customers and the public
- Have experience of the industry
- Good written & Verbal communication skills
- You must be physically fit and flexible to work nights, weekends & Bank holidays
- Company uniform provided
- Enrolled on the company pension scheme
- Provided with a vehicle, Uniform and licenced dogs and fully certified training to comply with BS 8517-2
- Ongoing training with a view for career development and progression
- Rate of Pay: Between £30,000 - £45,000 dependant on taskings
- Job Type: Full-time, Contract
- The closing date for expressions of interest is Sunday 15th March 2020.
- Initial interviews commence Monday 16th March 2020.
- Successful applicant to commence 6th April 2020.